Loaded with sweet, juicy peaches and topped with a butter, brown sugar and graham cracker crumb mixture, these Individual Air Fryer Peach Crisps are a perfect after dinner treat. Top them with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're all set!
The best part about these Individual Air Fryer Peach Crisps is that everyone can get their own personal dessert! Who wants to fight over the last bite anway?
I have really lucked out with ripe peaches recently (probably because it's peach season), and for that, I am thankful. There is nothing worse than a rock hard peach. Did you know you can place peaches in a paper bag, stem side down, on your counter to help them ripen? These Individual Air Fryer Peach Crisps are definitely better with ripe peaches, so try this out if you happen to get some that aren't quite ready!
- Yellow peaches: Juicy, ripe peaches are best for this. You can tell a peach is ripe by gently pressing on the peach. If it gives slightly, the peach is ripe and ready to go. Also, the flesh of the peach should be a dark yellow color.
- Flour: All-purpose flour is best for this.
- Brown sugar: You can use light brown sugar.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Butter: Unsalted butter will best for this, but if you only have salted, you could use that too.
- Vanilla ice cream
How to Make Individual Air Fryer Peach Crisps
To begin, preheat your air fryer to 350°F. To do this, set your air fryer to 350°F for 5 minutes.
Cut your peaches into 1-inch chunks and place them in a medium sized bowl. Add the flour, 2 teaspoons of the brown sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Divide your peach mixture evenly between your choice of baking dishes. I've used two small baking dishes and I've also used four ramekins and both worked great. Cover your baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in your preheated air fryer. Bake them for 15 minutes at 350°.
Meanwhile, prepare the topping. You will need ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs. This is equal to two sheets of graham crackers. To turn them into crumbs, place them in a zip top bag and roll over them with a rolling pin or a pint glass. (This is a perfect task for kiddos wanting to help!) Combine the graham cracker crumbs, the remaining brown sugar and butter in a small bowl.
After the 15 minutes, take the baking dishes out of the air fryer and remove the aluminum foil. Divide the topping mixture among each of the baking dishes. Place the baking dishes back into the air fryer for 5 more minutes.
After the 5 minutes, remove from the air fryer, top with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- Replace the peaches with apples, three cups of your favorite berries, four plums, or any three cup combination of any of these fruits!
- Replace the ice cream with whipped cream
Individual Air Fryer Peach Crisp
- 2 yellow peaches, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, flour and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Divide mixture evenly among four ramekins.
- Place baking dishes in air fryer and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Stir to combine.
- Take baking dishes out of the air fryer and remove aluminum foil. Evenly divide brown sugar mixture up among baking dishes by spooning on to the tops. Place the ramekins back into the air fryer for 5 more minutes at 350°. Remove from air fryer and top with large scoop of vanilla ice cream. Serve warm.