Loaded with sweet, juicy peaches and topped with a butter, brown sugar and graham cracker crumb mixture, these individual air fryer peach crisps are a perfect after dinner treat. Top them with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're all set!
The best part about these fruit crisps is that everyone can get their own personal dessert! Who wants to fight over the last bite anyway?
The tops of these peach crisps get nice and crunchy with the graham cracker, brown sugar and butter topping that is sprinkled on top. Put a big scoop of ice cream on top when they are still warm and this is a delicious dessert!
These easy summer dessert is definitely better with ripe, fresh peaches, making these perfect to make during peak peach season!
For more dessert recipes, try: Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies, Sour Cream Apple Slice or Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Applesauce.
Why You Will Love These
- Their size. Individually sized desserts are the best! You can devour the whole thing and don't have to share with anyone! These are the perfect size to have as an after dinner treat.
- The peaches. The tender peaches are tossed with brown sugar before baking, so they get just a bit of added sweetness. Baking them brings out the peach flavor and makes this a perfect summer dessert and a great way to use up ripe peaches!
- The crunchy top. Brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter are sprinkled on top giving these a super yummy, crunchy top. This is definitely my favorite thing!
Here are notes about some of the ingredients needed to make this great recipe. All of these ingredients can be found at your local grocery store or at an online retailer, like Amazon.
- Yellow peaches: Juicy, ripe peaches are best for this. You can tell a peach is ripe by gently pressing on the peach. If it gives slightly, the peach is ripe and ready to go. Also, the flesh of the peach should be a dark yellow color.
- Flour: All-purpose flour is best for this.
- Brown sugar: You can use light or dark brown sugar.
- Graham cracker crumbs: About three full sheets of graham crackers that are crushed into fine crumbs.
- Butter: Unsalted butter will work best for this, but if you only have salted, you could use that too.
- Vanilla ice cream
Step by Step Instructions
Here is how to make this mini peach crisp recipe. You will need an air fryer and four ramekins for this recipe. Find the complete list of ingredients and recipe in the recipe card below.
STEP 1: Preheat your air fryer to 350°F. To do this, set your air fryer to 350°F for 5 minutes.
STEP 2: Cut your peaches into 1-inch chunks and place them in a medium sized bowl. Add the flour, 2 teaspoons of the brown sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
STEP 4: Cover your baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in your preheated air fryer basket. Bake them for 15 minutes at 350° F.
STEP 5: Combine the graham cracker crumbs, the remaining brown sugar and butter in a small bowl.
STEP 6: Carefully remove the aluminum foil from the baking dishes. Spoon the topping mixture among each of the baking dishes.
STEP 7: Bake in the air fryer for 5 additional minutes at 350°F.
STEP 8: Remove the baking dishes from the air fryer, top with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- To ripen your peaches quickly, place them in a paper sack, stem side down for 1-2 days until nice and tender.
- Place graham cracker sheets in a zip top bag and use a rolling pin or a glass to crush into fine crumbs. This is a perfect task for kids who want to help!
- Replace the peaches with apples, three cups of your favorite berries, four plums, or any three cup combination of any of these fresh fruits!
- A little whipped cream on top would be equally as delicious as vanilla ice cream.
Yes! This can be made in any size baking dish that fits into your air fryer.
Yes. You could use frozen peaches. I would let them thaw in the refrigerator at room temperature before using them in this recipe.
Yes. White peaches would also work great in this recipe.
Storing and Freezing
Let baked peach crisps cool to room temperature, cover tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Alternatively, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. To reheat, place in the microwave for 1 minute or back into the air fryer at 350°F for 5 minutes.
Freezing is not recommended.
Other Recipes to Try
Don't forget to leave a star rating below! This helps both me and other readers! Follow along on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook and subscribe to my newsletter so you never miss what Hey, Snickerdoodle is up to!
Individual Air Fryer Peach Crisp
- 2 yellow peaches, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons flour
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, flour and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Divide mixture evenly among four ramekins.2 yellow peaches, cut into 1-inch chunks, ¼ cup brown sugar, divided, 2 teaspoons flour
- Cover each ramekin with aluminum foil and place in air fryer. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Stir to combine.¼ cup brown sugar, divided, ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- Carefully remove aluminum foil from baking dishes. Spoon brown sugar mixture evenly among baking dishes. Bake in the air fryer for 5 more minutes at 350°.
- Remove from air fryer and top with large scoop of vanilla ice cream. Serve warm.Vanilla ice cream